Your Property Needs Repairs
- If your property needs repairs, you may have experienced that it is much harder to sell in this market. Sometimes it can even be impossible to find a buyer, because lenders will not approve a loan on a property that needs excessive repairs, is not habitable or has other defects (such as a short lease).
- And more often than not, buyers are simply picky, because they have so many properties to choose from if they are qualified to buy.
- When you don’t have the means or the time to fix the property before putting it on the market, it can become unmarketable.
- In some cases, if the local authority can take action if your home is vandalised or used as a waste dump. You will also be liable for council tax even if your property is vacant.
- If you are in that situation, don’t despair – you are not alone. Let your difficulty be our burden. We are in a position to pay cash for your property and deal with any repairs after we complete and you have been paid your money. Why not get started today and see if your property can qualify for our buying criteria.